Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Swede gets gut-speared!
Since we just got to watch The Swede discussing scene ideas, I thought we'd start with one of his scenes.  This was basically a practice session where we were trying a few things out ahead of filming stuff outdoors. Most of my actors got to practice in a nice comfortable indoor setting before we ventured outside (where you have to deal with bugs, dirt, heat and external noises like cars and airplanes), so they could focus on the acting and "selling the effect".  It also let me use "live" recorded sound effects to give them something to react to.  In this case the video is slowed to half-speed to savor every groan and muscle flex of his beautiful body!  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/gae72A6iTKs 

P.S.  I have noticed on Youtube that a lot of people's comments are along the lines of "that was good but it'd be better if there was blood and he had bare feet".  In other words, rather than discuss the scene for what it is, they complain about what it isn't because it doesn't directly reflect their own particular preferences.  The implication is that the poster should go back and film it their way.  Well, my response to that is "go to hell".
The scene is what it is, it was filmed 15 years ago, and I like it the way it is, or I wouldn't have posted it.  If you don't, then thanks for watching and please move on.  You can't please everybody and I don't even try.  I always made these clips for my own satisfaction, hoping others would enjoy them too.
You'll also notice that this scene is all in one take, with no edits.  I tried to teach my actors to perform a scene full length, then later we would film them at different angles and use editing to adjust the length.  But filming a "master" shot like this let them get a feel for playing a death scene clear through from beginning to end, following their instincts.  Once they are comfortable with that, then you can go back and shoot other angles and closeups if you like.  But I really enjoy watching the actor unedited, just working his way through a scene naturally.
(03-09-2020, 12:36 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Since we just got to watch The Swede discussing scene ideas, I thought we'd start with one of his scenes.  This was basically a practice session where we were trying a few things out ahead of filming stuff outdoors. Most of my actors got to practice in a nice comfortable indoor setting before we ventured outside (where you have to deal with bugs, dirt, heat and external noises like cars and airplanes), so they could focus on the acting and "selling the effect".  It also let me use "live" recorded sound effects to give them something to react to.  In this case the video is slowed to half-speed to savor every groan and muscle flex of his beautiful body!  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/gae72A6iTKs 

P.S.  I have noticed on Youtube that a lot of people's comments are along the lines of "that was good but it'd be better if there was blood and he had bare feet".  In other words, rather than discuss the scene for what it is, they complain about what it isn't because it doesn't directly reflect their own particular preferences.  The implication is that the poster should go back and film it their way.  Well, my response to that is "go to hell".
The scene is what it is, it was filmed 15 years ago, and I like it the way it is, or I wouldn't have posted it.  If you don't, then thanks for watching and please move on.  You can't please everybody and I don't even try.  I always made these clips for my own satisfaction, hoping others would enjoy them too.
You'll also notice that this scene is all in one take, with no edits.  I tried to teach my actors to perform a scene full length, then later we would film them at different angles and use editing to adjust the length.  But filming a "master" shot like this let them get a feel for playing a death scene clear through from beginning to end, following their instincts.  Once they are comfortable with that, then you can go back and shoot other angles and closeups if you like.  But I really enjoy watching the actor unedited, just working his way through a scene naturally.
[quote pid='6330' dateline='1583716221']
[quote pid='6329' dateline='1583714194']
Chase, did you have a comment?  It didn't come through.  - Derek
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes I suggested you ask for your own forums for videos and pictures, ironically, at the same time you asked for info about that very thing. I think your stuff in one spot would be great!
Thanks! Odd, when you click on your page there at youtube, it says there are no videos associated with your id. Obviously there is at least one, this one with Swede.

There were some really good ones with the younger Tatoo - love to see some of them too. And of course with Leo! I lost a lot of my copies at some point. Hope you don't mind requests such as these.
These videos are unlisted.  Meaning you can only find them if I post a direct link.  I used to have almost 60 on Youtube, but they took some of them down.  I have 45 posted now.  When I run out I will look into posting more at another site that doesn't censor.
- Derek

PS I am not taking requests at this time, what I have available is what I have.  If response justifies it, I will look into posting more.  But I don't have many of the files anymore, most were created two computers ago.  Again, if response justifies it I will look into digitizing more; all of this stuff is on VHS tapes.  None are widescreen, which lets you know just how old they are!
(03-10-2020, 12:35 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: ...When I run out I will look into posting more at another site that doesn't censor.
You can consider creating a Google-account, which gives you 15 GB on Google Drive. Then you can link from Google Drive to here.
(03-10-2020, 12:35 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: These videos are unlisted.  Meaning you can only find them if I post a direct link.  I used to have almost 60 on Youtube, but they took some of them down.  I have 45 posted now.  When I run out I will look into posting more at another site that doesn't censor.
- Derek

PS I am not taking requests at this time, what I have available is what I have.  If response justifies it, I will look into posting more.  But I don't have many of the files anymore, most were created two computers ago.  Again, if response justifies it I will look into digitizing more; all of this stuff is on VHS tapes.  None are widescreen, which lets you know just how old they are!

No problem, thanks, glad to have them again. Smile
Very hot - he died well - last jerk I figured was his death cum shooting.
(03-10-2020, 07:35 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: Very hot - he died well - last jerk I figured was his death cum shooting.
You could always tell The Swede's cock was straining in his pants.  He seemed to always give that last little hip thrust at the end to let you know he was spurting on his belly.  And it wasn't a direction from me, just something he did instinctively.
- Derek