Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roles
Hey Guys,

Curious if any of you roleplay these fantasies... if so... 

Do you imagine yourself as 
1) the "killer" in a battle... 
2) "dying" in battle? 
3) Do both roles excite you equally?

Which weapon would you want to "kill" or be "killed" with?
A) Sword
B) Spear
C) Gun
D) Arrow
E) Knife
F) Choked/Hung/Suffocated
G) Poisoned
H) Other...

Character:
Would you be 
Gladiator?
Superhero or Villain?
Pirate?
Army?
Cowboy?
What characters do you find the hottest?

Also: if you have a pic or vid of you playing either role, would be hot to see members of the group.
Question 1: I get aroused by both being "killed" and being "the killer" in my fantasies.
2: weapons i would choose are : Spear, Sword, Arrows, Knife (katana?)
3:Army, Cowboy, Villain, Gladiator (or roman soldier).

For some reason i like it when the villain in a movie gets killed with great prejudice. Also innocent but hot looking soldiers in war movies. Ninjas with their outfits also turn me on when killed.  Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(05-11-2020, 03:27 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Question 1: I get aroused by both being "killed" and being "the killer" in my fantasies.

For some reason i like it when the villain in a movie gets killed with great prejudice. Also innocent but hot looking soldiers in war movies. Ninjas with their outfits also turn me on when killed.  Smile

Good choices. That sounds like some hot scenes Wink
Yes. I think right now, Ninjas or Martial arts characters do it for me the most. IDK why tho. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
1) the "killer" in a battle..yes.
2) "dying" in battle? yes
3) Do both roles excite you equally? yes though it has changed, used to like being the slayer more but now like being the slayed more, like scenes where one can be both as both get it and give it

A) Sword--yes
B) Spear-yes
C) Gun-absolutely NOT
D) Arrow--only in rare cases as it's impersonal and not a contact weapon but rarely
E) Knife-YES
F) Choked/Hung/Suffocated---never ever ever
G) Poisoned--never ever ever
H) Other...no

Character:
Would you be
Gladiator? YES
Superhero or Villain? BOTH at different times, sometimes at the same time, sometimes just a person who acts like a hero and a villain to different people
Pirate? YES sometimes but more gladiator-ish or warrior-ish
Army? Almost never now but as a kid I did and always with shirt open or off or ripped
Cowboy? almost never now but if so, who's guns didn't work or were lost and usually with open shirt or no shirt and an vest on
What characters do you find the hottest? Gladiators, warriors, those Shaw Brother shirtless guys
I savor either being killed or to kill in the arena - as a gladiator. As I fit the physical description of a secutor, the gladius is my chosen weapon. To be dispatched by either sword or trident excites me equally.
(05-11-2020, 03:40 PM)killerluke22 Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 03:27 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Question 1: I get aroused by both being "killed" and being "the killer" in my fantasies.

Good choices. That sounds like some hot scenes Wink
Personally, I enjoy both killing and being killed, although I lean more towards the latter. I also like scenarios where both opponents end up killing each other and dying together.
As for weapons, I've always liked knives, maybe because they force both killer and victim to get close to each other. It makes things more "intimate", so to speak. I also enjoy swords, spears, arrows and, to a lesser extent, guns.
My answer to all is YES.

I like killing and dying.
As for method, I like them all except for choking.
As for character, Bring them all on.

One thing I do prefer is for the "good guy" to die.  Not sure why, but that has always seemed to be my taste.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(05-11-2020, 02:57 PM)killerluke22 Wrote: Hey Guys,

Curious if any of you roleplay these fantasies... if so... 

1) the "killer" in a battle... 
2) "dying" in battle? 
3) Do both roles excite you equally? Il please to be a gladiator winner or loser, I have had any occassion in the pst on Paris when I was single-man and younger.

A) Sword
B) Spear

D) Arrow
E) Knife
H) Trident, bayonet

Character:
Would you be 
Gladiator?
Army?

What characters do you find the hottest? Gladiator, army Smile

Also: if you have a pic or vid of you playing either role, would be hot to see members of the group.