Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New interactive story - Manhunt 2023
(06-04-2020, 07:58 PM)celtbear Wrote: wow dude this is awesome, thank you for your hard work and such a variety of men

Thanks celtbear! Variety is the spice of life.
(06-04-2020, 07:42 PM)Ashe_Hensley Wrote: @GuttedGladiator  Yeah, making so many branching paths is harder than I initially anticipated, and it's so easy to get burned out, even with all the ideas and themes I had in mind. I've read a bunch of your stuff, and I wish I had your talent for writing and descriptiveness! I'm definitely less of a writer and more of an illustrator.

Thanks Ashe!
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
wow this is awesome
i really enjoy a lot
Whaaaaat? I have tried making these sort of Choose Your Own Adventures sooo many times - though usually with the more cutesy Choices-type apps - but you've inspired me to give it another go. At some point. Probably.  Tongue

It has frozen a few times so I definitely recommend downloading it to anyone who can. As someone so visually driven with this fantasy/fetish I tend to check out of stories pretty quick unless they cover enough of my bases but I've been thoroughly entertained by what you've managed to craft... Okay, the hot pics help.

This is fantastic, Ashe. I'm impressed and appreciative of the effort you put into this. Thank you!
@Navelknife Thanks, man! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

@BearFoot Wow, thanks for the kind words! I also definitely recommend downloading, as I've received many messages about the story freezing on the hosting site. Part of the reason I drew art for the characters was that having a visual reference helped me write them and come up with their personalities... the other reason being that I hate having to describe what a man looks like every time a new one is introduced, lol. The body descriptions take away space from the action, and I wanted this story to be relatively fast-paced. It was a lot of work, but hearing that you and all these other guys are enjoying it made the effort so worth it!
Great game, thanks so much!

On another note: Have you made any more videos? I think I have all of them from the other forum. Am still getting off on them Wink

Thanks again!

BTW: I think you knew me as Chris Jackson in the other forum.
(06-08-2020, 08:23 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: Great game, thanks so much!

On another note: Have you made any more videos? I think I have all of them from the other forum. Am still getting off on them Wink

Thanks again!

Videos?   would like to know more about those
(06-08-2020, 07:38 PM)celtbear Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:23 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: Great game, thanks so much!

Thanks again!

Videos?   would like to know more about those
If he's the guy I think he is, me made many vids of him getting it in his belly. They are damned good too!  I'd share them here if he okay'd it and if I can figure out how to upload vids to this site.

Thanks for responding Smile
Wow - great work! Just spent an hour with this and I find it a huge turn-on :-)

No wonder that must have taken an insane amount of time!

I'll be back to explore more very soon :-)
Damn fine! There is even Manly Bodybuilder Gut Fucking!!! GUT UP !!!