Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bayo me bro 01
wanna be stabbed navel like that
(09-12-2019, 10:14 PM)bellyboy Wrote: If this young guy was a Marine I have read that Marines if they got it wanted it in the guts.
Not a Marine, but my actor Army Guy was actually in the Army, and so was Pizza Boy.  Both of them were great at taking in the guts.
- Derek
I like this serie as the others yet, let's yoou continue !!!!
Sticky, in more ways than one
(10-10-2020, 07:15 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: Sticky, in more ways than one

Is this actually you or has someone hijacked your accounts? I mean you haven't posted in almost a year? And now the same words in both threads? Will you be posting more of your work?
A male gymnast type or young professional bodybuilder would look so damn fine taking a bayonet mid gut......   mmmmmmm. Dennis Newman or Matt Mendenhall or fabien hambuchen.  Gut up
rabien hambuchen is one I prefer !!!!
Other are so bodybuilders nice for peplum fantasy !!!!
(10-11-2020, 05:03 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 07:15 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: Sticky, in more ways than one

Is this actually you or has someone hijacked your accounts? I mean you haven't posted in almost a year? And now the same words in both threads? Will you be posting more of your work?
It's me. The reason for the repetition is that, for some unknown reason, this site will only let me pin a post (make it "sticky") if I reply, at which point the box for Stick Thread appears. Unfortunately it also requires me to post some content or else it won't create the post.

Let's get back to fantasy. I think we can all agree to that. I've tidied up the thread according.