Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bayo me bro 01
My avatar. “Never Surrender”

Attached Files Image(s)

More Meat for the Drill or Blade

Attached Files Image(s)

A bayo in the navel is the most incredibly hot scenario which I fantasize about a lot and your renderings of this are amazing. Thank you Themightyfoo for these.
If I was cornered in a bayonet fight with no escape, I would beg my attacker to let me strip off, then kill me though my navel.
I'd ask him to slowly push his bayo into the centre of my deep navel, then to keep stabbing and twisting the blade until the pain in my gut makes me shoot my last huge load.
When I drop to my knees he finishes me off by thrusting the bayo through my hard lower abs till the rifle muzzle is in my destoyed navel, and he looses a hot bullet which drills through my gut, giving me a final jerk and intense spasm.
What a coincidence. The bottom is modeled after a young Jake Gyllenhaal (Donnie Darko era.)
For MUSCLE !!

Male Meat !!

Attached Files Image(s)

All of them super hot. My favourite is the one "My bayo needs to be fed some male belly meat". uuuugh
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Belly beef for the Bayonet

Attached Files Image(s)

Scanning through all these great posts, let me leave this image. Nolan Gould as seen in Foo's artwork. The bayonet thrusts up through his hard cockshaft just below the head. The attacker levels the blade and plunges it into his belly just under his navel; his bellymuscles go rigid as they are penetrated. His back arches as the blade sinks deep into his guts until the muzzle of the gun rests against his pulsing cockhead. He feels every inch of steel driving deep into his heaving belly. As blood and cum splatter his belly, the gun fires, drilling the hot slug straight through his dickhead, punching through his navel, and exploding in his hot guts.
(01-01-2020, 12:14 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Scanning through all these great posts, let me leave this image. Nolan Gould as seen in Foo's artwork.  The bayonet thrusts up through his hard cockshaft just below the head.  The attacker levels the blade and plunges it into his belly just under his navel; his bellymuscles go rigid as they are penetrated.  His back arches as the blade sinks deep into his guts until the muzzle of the gun rests against his pulsing cockhead.  He feels every inch of steel driving deep into his heaving belly.  As blood and cum splatter his belly, the gun fires, drilling the hot  slug straight through his dickhead, punching through his navel, and exploding in his hot guts.

Fuck that's hot. When I get my rig working again I'd love to do that set.
Nolan LOOKS like he wants a good deep hard stomach fuck,, BEEF!!