Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
seppuku
Yes please. We want more. I always liked these pictures.
(06-08-2020, 05:57 PM)navelknife Wrote: ha, i am navel stab fetisher from Taiwan, since both Taiwan and Japan use kanji characters for writing (grammar is different), i can basically make guess what the artist wanna express
the artist is gokko, most of his works are on pixiv 
and this is one of my favorite pic he made
the story goes "scandal in the school team, one student has to leave the team, and the other doesn't want to pair with any one, so they decide the disembowel together"
"deeper! please stab deeper" they say
and they say thank you to each other and die
Many thanks for IDing the artist!
Lova ta know who did this... a fave of mine. The young bucks all line up, opening their shirts, taking the deep gut stab challenge, knowing thei probably won’t survive for long, but showing their comrades what kind of tough muscle meat they are... dying by prime deep gut fuck.... GUT UP !!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Yes because I imagine it right in the navel!
Love the idea of two school dudes gutting themselves together for honor.. prime teen muscle/meat cuties ending themselves & getting off one last BIG time...fuck.... GUT U !

Teen jock dudes ready to gut fuck...  damn... doing it willingly, LUSTfully... aching for it... GUT the FUCK up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Gokko has a twitter account too:

https://twitter.com/gokkoseppuku?lang=en
I'm so glad you could identify the artist! I'm a longtime fan too Wink
(01-14-2021, 02:27 PM)Stabano Wrote: Yes because I imagine it right in the navel!
i love it right in the navel too
i play real stab
my navel can take 7cm screwdriver penetrating to my intestines
make me so horny
[Image: 1]
(08-23-2019, 12:33 PM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote: I guess two guys dying on the same sword at the same time is the ultimate bonding.

Love this image!!