Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New interactive story - Manhunt 2023
I've played it about 1000 times....so great

I love your bellybutcher blog...I've followed it since the beginning
(06-17-2020, 02:45 AM)johnnybravo_365 Wrote: I've played it about 1000 times....so great

I love your bellybutcher blog...I've followed it since the beginning

Thanks, man! Sorry my blog hasn't been super active lately! Smile
your bellybutcherblogspot is awesome !! i don't recall how i found it but just so well done...thanks much !
This is AWESOME omg i love it. An idea for an update could be to add pictures for the killing scenarios....but with each combination of weapon and person it could be too much work
I cannot get the game to work right.  It will not let me save my place even though I registered.  And after a while playing it, the game freezes up :/

What am I missing?
Fantastic work, hope there is plan to keep updating this game or have more series. Mmmm love those big gut guys.
This is a really nice piece of work, I love how descriptive the scenes are and how nicely drawn the images of the men are, they really get me imagining the scene with clear detail Smile
Great work!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
This is some awesome and time consuming work. Congratulations to the author Smile
(Though I am afraid I am a bit late. It looks like it was posted more than one year ago)
I especially appreciate the creative ideas in the scripts. I am aware that devising original ideas for good stories requires a good deal of imaginative effort.
AnWa
It's a great interactive game, and the character painting is also very good. It would be better if there were paintings that hit the navel. I hope there will be better works next.