Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story?
Bi male, don't care if the victim is male or female. I love photos and videos of slender belly buttons getting impaled by arrows, swords, knives and the like. I enjoy poking my own very shallow belly button with real swords, arrows, knives and bullets after filling my belly button with fake blood. I love the visual of hot bodies being gutted as well. The gorier the better. I can almost always get off to the visuals, but the pain I feel when stabbing my belly button always does the trick.
Firstly, male.
Secondly, gay all the way.
I prefer 2 shirtless guys fighting hand to hand with knives
With lots of body contact upright or wrestling on the ground belly to belly until one knife is lost and a struggle with one remaining knife is left. The stronger of the two slowly manoeuvres the knife point into the bellybutton of the other guy and drives it in.
An alternate version is when one is stabbed and manages to slowly pull the knife out of his belly/bellybutton  and turns the bloodied blade into his opponent's bellybutton. 
I also can get a twitch from watching 2 bikini clad girls fighting over a knife where the blade changes hands and ends up in the bellybutton  of the attacker. She gets her own knife in her bellybutton.
In these couple of pics I am the guy on the left, The winner

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-14-2024, 09:39 AM)lazarus Wrote: Firstly, male.
With lots of body contact upright or wrestling on the ground belly to belly until one knife is lost and a struggle with one remaining knife is left. The stronger of the two slowly manoeuvres the knife point into the bellybutton of the other guy and drives it in.
An alternate version is when one is stabbed and manages to slowly pull the knife out of his belly/bellybutton  and turns the bloodied blade into his opponent's bellybutton. 
I also can get a twitch from watching 2 bikini clad girls fighting over a knife where the blade changes hands and ends up in the bellybutton  of the attacker. She gets her own knife in her bellybutton.
Your last pic there is awsome . Bet that felt good.
(03-02-2024, 01:54 PM)inthebelly Wrote:
(01-14-2024, 09:39 AM)lazarus Wrote: Firstly, male.
Your last pic there is awsome . Bet that felt good.
Funny you should say that but while filming he actually said it did feel good when the tip of the knife entered his bellybutton. Sweet spot he didn't know he had perhaps.
I've seen this video a long time ago. I loved it then and it seems even hotter now.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.