Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4. Outcome
How well do you fight?  defensive at the beginning, then a bit daring. I am inexpert. It is my first time

How well does your opponent fight?  Also inexpert, he is fearful, insecure.

Who lives and dies?  I die. Opponent lives, confused but glad for the victory

How do they die?  I become speared in my ribs. I let my spear loose and grab my enemy's trying not to let it go deeper. My opponent moves forward taking care that his spear does not lose grab of my chest. I recede, staggering, till I lose balance and fall backwards while my killer still keeps my chest penetrated. Then he renders me completely submitted and plunges his spear deeper, excited while waiting for me to die. In the process, I cry out and moan in pain and anguish.
[Image: file]
AnWa
(02-26-2021, 01:18 AM)Brawly Wrote: How well do you fight?
It is a huge gladiator battle to the last man standing. I kill aggressively multiple opponents to pile up many  bodies on the ground of the arena.

How well does your opponent fight?
My opponents fight well but they can not defeat me in a 1 on 1 combat.

Who lives and dies? I kill many opponents to pile them up on the ground of the arena. I also die in the end.

How do they die? I kill my opponents by stabbing and slicing them open/gut them with a sword. I die by surprise, getting stabbed by two gladiators at the same time. One stabs through my back and the other one impales both me and the other gladiator. As I grunt angrily, I finally welcome death by falling onto the pile of dead bodies having a great last deathgasm.
The ancient Romans staged a sea battle with 3,000 men, followed by an infantry battle. Cassius Dio, History of Rome, 66,25. There were also battles between two armies with 500 foot soldiers. Your idea of a huge gladiator battle to the last man standing is appealing both for gladiators and spectators.
I would be very aggressive and daring in my duel with my rival or opponent. I will try to disarm him fighting defensivly would disarm me instead, My sword would fall to the floor and he would then charge at me stabbing me in the side of my belly. Blood will be pouring 2 or 3 inches from the left of his true target my navel hole. While laying on the floor I will writhe in agony and curse each followed by a series of moans and groans. I would lay wounded on the floor and in pain occassionaly arching my back and presenting my killer my belly. In a way my body would be betraying me and my cock would get hard considering the strange event of my passing. I would start feeling cold and dizzy as I'm loosing too much blood and would arch my back in a way more pronounced like before and I would beg in the most anguished of tones saying things like "Stab me" "It's cold" "I want this over" and finally saying "You know where I want it." My killer would then stand atop of my failing body and would point his blade downwards. Positioning it's snuggly and firmly into my belly button." I would moan at the feeling of the cold steel resting in my belly button. Feeling how sharp the sword is and feeling the tip in the center of my innie navel. I would arch one last time as if I'm pushing my belly into the blade and just before I say "I'm read--" the blade would slide into me ... Less than an inch has been buried into my navel and my dick start paining my as I feel my glands leak some of my seed and soon my member will spend itself for the last time. As my killer pushed the sword downwards very slowly I start to feel a certain relief as I have died like a warrior and I would praise my killer for his skills. I would offer myself up to my killer to please himself in any way before I finally reach oblivion but to no avail. My killer slowly keeps pushing his sword down in my navel. I would panic and fret my heart would beat faster than ever and my cock will explode. Wave after wave of seed will shoot out at my killer (some on his chest, plenty on his belly and alot on his dick and balls) and my eyes will widen while looking down at my wound and I would look in shock and amazement at my killer for the last time I will groan the loadest groan I've ever done before and spread my arms to the side and by the time the last wave seed has been fired from it's silo I would slowly close my eyes and fade into oblivion, Thanking death for making love to me in my final moments. My cock will remain standing like the sword burried to the hilt in my navel hole and as blood pours downwards onto my privates my cock will remain leaking seed and mixing with the blood. This will remain for hours after my passing.
(10-11-2022, 09:30 PM)KnitNot Wrote: I would be very aggressive and daring in my duel with my rival or opponent. I will try to disarm him fighting defensivly would disarm me instead, My sword would fall to the floor and he would then charge at me stabbing me in the side of my belly. Blood will be pouring 2 or 3 inches from the left of his true target my navel hole. While laying on the floor I will writhe in agony and curse each followed by a series of moans and groans. I would lay wounded on the floor and in pain occassionaly arching my back and presenting my killer my belly. In a way my body would be betraying me and my cock would get hard considering the strange event of my passing. I would start feeling cold and dizzy as I'm loosing too much blood and would arch my back in a way more pronounced like before and I would beg in the most anguished of tones saying things like "Stab me" "It's cold" "I want this over" and finally saying "You know where I want it." My killer would then stand atop of my failing body and would point his blade downwards. Positioning it's snuggly and firmly into my belly button." I would moan at the feeling of the cold steel resting in my belly button. Feeling how sharp the sword is and feeling the tip in the center of my innie navel. I would arch one last time as if I'm pushing my belly into the blade and just before I say "I'm read--" the blade would slide into me ... Less than an inch has been buried into my navel and my dick start paining my as I feel my glands leak some of my seed and soon my member will spend itself for the last time. As my killer pushed the sword downwards very slowly I start to feel a certain relief as I have died like a warrior and I would praise my killer for his skills. I would offer myself up to my killer to please himself in any way before I finally reach oblivion but to no avail. My killer slowly keeps pushing his sword down in my navel. I would panic and fret my heart would beat faster than ever and my cock will explode. Wave after wave of seed will shoot out at my killer (some on his chest, plenty on his belly and alot on his dick and balls) and my eyes will widen while looking down at my wound and I would look in shock and amazement at my killer for the last time I will groan the loadest groan I've ever done before and spread my arms to the side and by the time the last wave seed has been fired from it's silo I would slowly close my eyes and fade into oblivion, Thanking death for making love to me in my final moments. My cock will remain standing like the sword burried to the hilt in my navel hole and as blood pours downwards onto my privates my cock will remain leaking seed and mixing with the blood. This will remain for hours after my passing.
That would be an awesomely hot way to go out !
" Thanking death for making love to me in my final moments." I like this!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.