Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
The new "sample" is out!

(02-24-2023, 12:30 PM)Bestdeaths fan Wrote: the acting is great, the guy is gorgeous and built, the moaning perfect but the music almost ruins it for me and I realize the limitations on this having only one actor but man on man action would be great, and the lack of nav vel shots or strictly knife or sword action is dissapointing.

thanks for the comments on the guy, but the use of the word "disappointing" as a closing statement is probably not fair here lol. But if you think it is - then I am sure you would do better, good luck Tongue
We all know you can't please everyone all the time, so even though "someguy" included his preferences in his comments, don't be disappointed. This obviously takes a lot of work on your part to produce for the enjoyment of everyone else and we are grateful for that! I look forward to whatever comes next!
(02-24-2023, 07:29 PM)gyno90001 Wrote: We all know you can't please everyone all the time, so even though "someguy" included his preferences in his comments, don't be disappointed.  This obviously takes a lot of work on your part to produce for the enjoyment of everyone else and we are grateful for that!  I look forward to whatever comes next!

That wasn't "someguy" making the "disappointing" comments, he made the videos!  It was Bestdeathsfan.
- Derek
My bad! I fall on my sword!
thank you for this project
(02-23-2023, 05:31 PM)someguy123user Wrote: The new "sample" is out!

Another successful video and sexy deaths! Keep it up!
someguy123... Is there an update on the final form of this? Need some financial backing?
(10-31-2023, 12:06 AM)timgotshot Wrote: someguy123... Is there an update on the final form of this? Need some financial backing?

The "final" for this one here is meant to be 3 parts, since all together it will just be way too long and hard to edit. Bascially,  1st would be "intro" and the beginning of the fight. The "middle" part would be just on-going action, and finally the "ending" part would be aftermath with a conclusive shootout...

I got most of footage filmed already, and I already have all 3 parts being edited. I basically just go over individual filming sessions and throw clips to whichever "part" I think they fit into, plus some basic sound and effects edit. So the whole thing is being worked on simultaneously... I just wasn't on it for a few months due to busy day job.

I wasn't posting more WIP clips lately due to a rather quiet reception here and on youtube. I know there been some very warm encouragements from some of you guys, but on a large scale it felt like there is not much involvement , as it used to be in the older days lol. So I kind of felt like not many ppl are watching, so there is no rush...

As for any sort of financial help - I always appreciate that lol. Feel free to email me at d.someguy7@gmail.com and we could chat about it...
.."rather quiet reception here and on youtube." A busy time of the year limits the amount of time one can take to update and encourage producers such as yourself. Kids going back to school, weather is changing, household is having to shift around to accommodate upcoming holidays .. it's not because no one cares or is viewing your work, just a bit too busy to leave you a few words. Let my brief message suffice for a few of us that have only limited access and time just now. We certainly applaud your work and dedication to completing this massive project!!