Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrowed in the Palace
Hi everyone,

This short series would be somewhat a continuation of Palace Guards Arrowed. I hope you like it Smile
There should be 11 images attached below. If you can't see all of them, or there are small white boxes, please refresh the page. I also posted them in full resolution on my PIXIV https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/94693676

Quote:The killer broke into the high palace! Shane was the palace guard on duty. The young man never got any real training, everyone knows that palace guards are just for the show. He was only selected because of his body, like everyone else. Of course he was no match for the attacking archer. She mercilessly killed him without second thoughts...

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Great work!
(12-17-2021, 05:57 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Very nice, but you don't check for a pulse by touching the dick.
Oh, Oh, I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Great series!
I like the aesthetics. Good ideas. Smile
I wonder why do not all characters wear similar costume. I mean, the guard is cladded with a beautiful uniform. The female killer is gorgeous. Why do the rest of men wear contemporary clothing?
(12-17-2021, 10:06 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: I like the aesthetics. Good ideas. Smile
I wonder why do not all characters wear similar costume. I mean, the guard is cladded with a beautiful uniform. The female killer is gorgeous. Why do the rest of men wear contemporary clothing?
Thanks you! In this world where my stories takes place, everyday men wear modern clothes usually without their shirts on. Only the palace guards have these "ceremonial" outfits, coming from ancient times. It's a mix of medieval fantasy, and contemporary. I try to be consistent, you can have a look at my older works Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Love it! Love to be the smooth nude guy getting his cock groped as he gasps his last naked breath! Maybe?
(12-18-2021, 12:23 PM)erogalet Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 10:06 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: I like the aesthetics. Good ideas. Smile
Thanks you! In this world where my stories takes place, everyday men wear modern clothes usually without their shirts on. Only the palace guards have these "ceremonial" outfits, coming from ancient times. It's a mix of medieval fantasy, and contemporary. I try to be consistent, you can have a look at my older works Smile

So, should I take that your fantasy is like you are in an amusement park where these guards are are slaughtered at your service? Is your role that of the normally dressed guys who witness how the guards are taken down? Am I right?
AnWa
Thank you for some really nice work! All your characters are very cute/handsome! The arrowed guard took it well and didn't die too fast which is always nice!
Very nice Smile