Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
World Building Idea
(11-13-2022, 12:07 PM)KnitNot Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 12:48 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 11:17 PM)KnitNot Wrote: I am definitely from the old city. I stole a rapier from the gangs and I need someone to sponsor me. I’ve had a rough life in the old city and I wasn’t afraid to ram my rappier into a bunch of bellies. Anyways willing to sponsor me?
New City Viewer 1171890 sends you via Amazon drone (they're still out there, go figure...) some high protein food (doesn't taste great, you gotta make your way into the Intercity for the nice stuff) as well as a new but revealing outfit that allows you to stow your rapier as well as two daggers included within. Make your way to the Arena & then  to the Intercity & perhaps there can be some fun!
I collect my package and settle in the slums adjacent to the Arena where I await my turn to participate in the next round of fights in order to earn the necessary credits and glory to permit me to visit and enjoy all the comforts the Intercity has to offer.
Policy dictates that those who wish to fight in the Arena or merely to watch in the wings have full access to the Arena itself. Of course, two local thugs block your way, & seem to be shaking down those who try to enter (mostly the spectators) for valuables, like food. (Gosh, these times don't seem so different from our own!) One is Cyrus, a thick, muscular, hairy type, strong, fierce, dumb. His sidekick is Ivo, thin, tight, nervous, not too clever but moves quickly. Cyrus has a sword (it looks dull and rusty, kind of like Cyrus himself), Ivo has a knife. What ya thinking...?
(11-14-2022, 01:45 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 12:07 PM)KnitNot Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 12:48 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote: New City Viewer 1171890 sends you via Amazon drone (they're still out there, go figure...) some high protein food (doesn't taste great, you gotta make your way into the Intercity for the nice stuff) as well as a new but revealing outfit that allows you to stow your rapier as well as two daggers included within. Make your way to the Arena & then  to the Intercity & perhaps there can be some fun!
I collect my package and settle in the slums adjacent to the Arena where I await my turn to participate in the next round of fights in order to earn the necessary credits and glory to permit me to visit and enjoy all the comforts the Intercity has to offer.
Policy dictates that those who wish to fight in the Arena or merely to watch in the wings have full access to the Arena itself. Of course, two local thugs block your way, & seem to be shaking down those who try to enter (mostly the spectators) for valuables, like food. (Gosh, these times don't seem so different from our own!) One is Cyrus, a thick, muscular, hairy type, strong, fierce, dumb. His sidekick is Ivo, thin, tight, nervous, not too clever but moves quickly. Cyrus has a sword (it looks dull and rusty, kind of like Cyrus himself), Ivo has a knife. What ya thinking...?
Just as the two thugs try to extort any money or possessions they can get off the would be Arena Fighter. Two arrows woosh pass the Fighter. One of the arrow impales Ivo, the tip bores deep into his abs and out the otherside. Another arrow bites into Cyrus's left pec, slips pass the ribs and skewing the heart. Both thugs had only seconds to live.

(Sorry if i killed of your characters too quickly)
(11-11-2022, 03:05 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote: This is only an idea for a future combat world.
The city is divided into three parts: The New City, The Intercity, and the Old City.
The wealthiest live in the domed an luxurious New City. Among the entertainments, they watch, sponsor, and bet on combat coming from the Old City.
The Old City, the decaying parts outside of the dome, is broken up into sectors. Each sector is composed of groups based on entertainment value. Let's say our sector is all male. They are not born there, but are genetically modified and cloned based on appearance, strength, cleverness, raised in the Intercity area, then released into the Old City at random places at a certain age. Each sector is essentially divided into streets that are controlled by gangs. Their activity is closely followed by hundreds of cameras sprinkled about. They have access to some necessities through the Old City, but sponsors in the New City can provide better quality food. They also provide weapons, but I imagine for now, mostly swords, knives, spears, & bow and arrows.
Obviously, conflicts emerge among the gangs, and sometimes within, but they are encouraged not to fight within the Old City (though they sometimes do). Connecting the Old City and the Intercity are arenas. Sponsors of the gangs can control, to some extent, the conditions of combat within the arena. The appeal of the arena for the gangs is that winners are allowed into the Intercity area, which is basically a pleasure palace with real food, luxury, drugs, orgies, etc. The more kills one gets in the arena, the greater the access to luxury. Sponsors who are great fans of particular warriors pay big bucks to meet their hero in the Intercity for sex and play.
What do you think? Any ideas for episodes in this world?
I think this is a great basic background and would like to add some more world building on to it.

1. The Domed City can be larger, extending to to stratosphere. Inside are spacious living places, most of the manufacturing are automated so they do not need so many workers.

2. The residents inside the dome enjoys a post scarcity life, with a long life span, which boredom is prevalent and so they have entertainment sector,  like the ones you come up with. I think the residents in the dome does not have a resource problem since as you said they have cameras spread over the Old town, and the residents inside the dome can sponsor food and weapons. All of which cost resources.

3. Build on 1 and 2, the residents inside the dome is protected by powerful automated security. Invading the dome is suicide since inside the dome ammo and robots can be manufactured indefinitely.

4. I think the residents in the dome will treat the residents in the Old town as their characters in an online game. Sponsors earns fame points when their champions kills another champion, and then they can use those points to purchase weapons, armor, or get their champions into the Inner city for some fun.

5. Champions can be cloned and adjusted using fame points. There are basic random clones which anyone can "Claim" to be their own, and sponsor. This is a high risk, but also potentially high reward way to "Play the game" as you can spend basically nothing and if your Champion made it you can earn a lot of fame points, however, it can also be the opposite. Since it is all random, you can end up with a weaker Champion that you spend a lot to equip only to die by another Champion with no gear. 

Another type of Champion is the Customized ones. "Players" and customize their Champions, from age, appearance, even abilities. By tweaking gens, you can get yourself a brute with superhuman strength or an underdog with very bad stats. Rewards varies, taking the superhuman brute for example, if he scores a kill the fame points he earn will not be as much. If the underdog weakling scores a kill then he would earn his owner a lot. Some players will intentionally make their champions young and weak to farm more fame points.

6. Players can save their Champion's gens to make a similar, or a decendant of the original Champion. Other players can also "steal" Tthe gens of another player's Champion by forcing them into cuming.
(11-14-2022, 04:12 AM)ATENU5 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:45 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 12:07 PM)KnitNot Wrote: I collect my package and settle in the slums adjacent to the Arena where I await my turn to participate in the next round of fights in order to earn the necessary credits and glory to permit me to visit and enjoy all the comforts the Intercity has to offer.
Just as the two thugs try to extort any money or possessions they can get off the would be Arena Fighter. Two arrows woosh pass the Fighter. One of the arrow impales Ivo, the tip bores deep into his abs and out the otherside. Another arrow bites into Cyrus's left pec, slips pass the ribs and skewing the heart. Both thugs had only seconds to live.

Just as I was about to get to my rapier I see the two arrows fly by me. One lands perfectly in Ivo's outie belly button as the other finds its way into Cyrus's chest. The heaving muscular behemoth stood perfectly still, his chest froze and quivered for but a moment as Cyrus fell on his back when his heart failed. Ivo lays groaning on the floor. He stretches out and flexes his abs as he lies on his back. Once Ivo arched his back I realized how wounded he really is. He was pierced all the way through. Blood was spewing from the hole that was once his belly button and from the arrowhead jutting from his back. I start getting excited once I notice how Ivo is proudly displaying a death boner and I reach out for my dagger and I get down on my knees. He reaches out to hold my meaty thighs and looks up in shock and agony, the corner of his eyes is tinged in blood, and his mouth bleeding. I smirk as I place my dagger snug above his heart and I push. I turn to the archer saying "Thank you, but you didn't need to." I then stand up leaving my dagger in Ivo's chest hands all bloodied and I reach out for a handshake saying: "I'm Alex, but my friends call me Knit.".
(11-14-2022, 05:48 PM)KnitNot Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:45 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote: Policy dictates that those who wish to fight in the Arena or merely to watch in the wings have full access to the Arena itself. Of course, two local thugs block your way, & seem to be shaking down those who try to enter (mostly the spectators) for valuables, like food. (Gosh, these times don't seem so different from our own!) One is Cyrus, a thick, muscular, hairy type, strong, fierce, dumb. His sidekick is Ivo, thin, tight, nervous, not too clever but moves quickly. Cyrus has a sword (it looks dull and rusty, kind of like Cyrus himself), Ivo has a knife. What ya thinking...?

Just as I was about to get to my rapier I see the two arrows fly by me. One lands perfectly in Ivo's outie belly button as the other finds its way into Cyrus's chest. The heaving muscular behemoth stood perfectly still, his chest froze and quivered for but a moment as Cyrus fell on his back when his heart failed. Ivo lays groaning on the floor. He stretches out and flexes his abs as he lies on his back. Once Ivo arched his back I realized how wounded he really is. He was pierced all the way through. Blood was spewing from the hole that was once his belly button and from the arrowhead jutting from his back. I start getting excited once I notice how Ivo is proudly displaying a death boner and I reach out for my dagger and I get down on my knees. He reaches out to hold my meaty thighs and looks up in shock and agony, the corner of his eyes is tinged in blood, and his mouth bleeding. I smirk as I place my dagger snug above his heart and I push. I turn to the archer saying "Thank you, but you didn't need to." I then stand up leaving my dagger in Ivo's chest hands all bloodied and I reach out for a handshake saying: "I'm Alex, but my friends call me Knit.".
It's all good about the characters. Barely any thought went into them. So: join forces? Next stage (either way), you approach the grand entrance for the Arena. You are scanned (there is a simple ID chip in your neck, a place where it is not advisable to dig it out) and searched. Weapons not allowed in. Sponsors decide fights & the weapons used. If you agree to enter, they will be stored in a locker paired to your chip ID. InterCity guards are enhanced, plus there are automatic security features. Fighting is really for the Arena proper in this place. Next choice: there are two paths: one is the spectators' balcony. You can watch some fights and mingle with other Old City people, or you can volunteer for combat. (Promotional lists of combatants and fights are posted as fights are scheduled. Spectators, especially if they see an old rival, can still chose to go down into the volunteer area for a fight. Organizers like grudge matches & typically accommodate them.)
(11-14-2022, 01:45 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote: Policy dictates that those who wish to fight in the Arena or merely to watch in the wings have full access to the Arena itself. Of course, two local thugs block your way, & seem to be shaking down those who try to enter (mostly the spectators) for valuables, like food. (Gosh, these times don't seem so different from our own!) One is Cyrus, a thick, muscular, hairy type, strong, fierce, dumb. His sidekick is Ivo, thin, tight, nervous, not too clever but moves quickly. Cyrus has a sword (it looks dull and rusty, kind of like Cyrus himself), Ivo has a knife. What ya thinking...?

When Alex turn around to see his savior, he will see a lithe lean archer. The archer is fairly young, perhaps just reach twenty in appearance. What is interesting about him though is the weapons and clothing he has on him. 

The archer wears a short fur cape with a wolf head as a hood. On his waist is a loincloth made out of the same type of fur. The triangular loincloth covers the archers privates, but does not hide the little budge underneath it. Another fur waistcloth wraps around the archer waist, covering the back and sides but leaves the front uncovered to Alex can see the archers strong thighs. a pair of fur gauntlets and legwraps protects his shins and front arms. All of the fur clothings are in a light brown colour, blending him into the building and ruins of the sector. The archer seems to have seen some combat. The archer has fair skin, and there are scars across his body, on his firm legs, powerful arms, toned chest and abs, which is all in display for Alex. 

In terms of weapons, aside from the recurve bow currently pointed at Alex, a pair of retractable wrist claws is also seen. When the archer decide to approach Alex, a waist bag with throwing daggers attached can also been seen just above his hip.

The archer sizes up Alex, as if to take in as much information as possible about his prey, like a wolf would. After seeing the rapier the archer lowers his bow.

"You must be a new born, that rapier back there, something belong to the BlackJacks.  You either are insanely brave or stupid to steal a rapier from them. Luckily though, they are also enemies with the Pack, as long as you don't try to kill me, I will not put an arrow through you." The archer says, taking Alex's hand ignoring the blood on his hands, another hand secretly readies his wrist claws from self defence. "The name is Leif, Seasoned Wolf of the Pack."

Leif then turns to Alex's handiwork. "Dagger straight to the heart, lethal. Although you should work on you combat instincts. Two arrow shot at you from the back an you didn't even turn around, if i really wanted to kill you you would be lying there on top of that man's cock. Other then that, you have the potential of becoming a Pack member."

Leif gestures to Ivo, apparently the stab in the thugs heart is enough to cause a death orgasm. A wet spot spread on Ivo's pants as he had his last climax.

"So, Alex, where are you heading?" Leif cleans his hand with a water bottle the thugs have. Then he gets to looting, he takes out the coins from Cyrus's pants, and toss Ivo's coins to Alex.
(11-15-2022, 12:59 AM)ATENU5 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 04:12 AM)ATENU5 Wrote: Just as the two thugs try to extort any money or possessions they can get off the would be Arena Fighter. Two arrows woosh pass the Fighter. One of the arrow impales Ivo, the tip bores deep into his abs and out the otherside. Another arrow bites into Cyrus's left pec, slips pass the ribs and skewing the heart. Both thugs had only seconds to live.

When Alex turn around to see his savior, he will see a lithe lean archer. The archer is fairly young, perhaps just reach twenty in appearance. What is interesting about him though is the weapons and clothing he has on him. 

The archer wears a short fur cape with a wolf head as a hood. On his waist is a loincloth made out of the same type of fur. The triangular loincloth covers the archers privates, but does not hide the little budge underneath it. Another fur waistcloth wraps around the archer waist, covering the back and sides but leaves the front uncovered to Alex can see the archers strong thighs. a pair of fur gauntlets and legwraps protects his shins and front arms. All of the fur clothings are in a light brown colour, blending him into the building and ruins of the sector. The archer seems to have seen some combat. The archer has fair skin, and there are scars across his body, on his firm legs, powerful arms, toned chest and abs, which is all in display for Alex. 

In terms of weapons, aside from the recurve bow currently pointed at Alex, a pair of retractable wrist claws is also seen. When the archer decide to approach Alex, a waist bag with throwing daggers attached can also been seen just above his hip.

The archer sizes up Alex, as if to take in as much information as possible about his prey, like a wolf would. After seeing the rapier the archer lowers his bow.

"You must be a new born, that rapier back there, something belong to the BlackJacks.  You either are insanely brave or stupid to steal a rapier from them. Luckily though, they are also enemies with the Pack, as long as you don't try to kill me, I will not put an arrow through you." The archer says, taking Alex's hand ignoring the blood on his hands, another hand secretly readies his wrist claws from self defence. "The name is Leif, Seasoned Wolf of the Pack."

Leif then turns to Alex's handiwork. "Dagger straight to the heart, lethal. Although you should work on you combat instincts. Two arrow shot at you from the back an you didn't even turn around, if i really wanted to kill you you would be lying there on top of that man's cock. Other then that, you have the potential of becoming a Pack member."

Leif gestures to Ivo, apparently the stab in the thugs heart is enough to cause a death orgasm. A wet spot spread on Ivo's pants as he had his last climax.

"So, Alex, where are you heading?" Leif cleans his hand with a water bottle the thugs have. Then he gets to looting, he takes out the coins from Cyrus's pants, and toss Ivo's coins to Alex.
Alex grabs the coin bag midair and ties it to his waist cloth and looks Leif in the eyes admiring the gentle glint in them. He then says "I like your eyes. You look menacing but something tells me there is more than that about you." and smiles. He then looks down at the blood on his hands and wipes it off on his waist cloth. "You could have shot me from behind but that won't be so honorable now, would it? I couldn't really be bothered with cravens and cowards who strike from behind." Alex then chuckles and starts clapping smirking and looking genuinely impressed. "I'll give you that, I wouldn't like to be on the other end of that bow you really know how to shoot." the smirk turns jokingly sinister "You're lacking in the finishing-off department, however". Alex smiles and wraps his right arm around the archer's shoulders and smiles. "You saved me back there, so I owe you. Take me to the pack I'm sure I can show you my worth."
(11-18-2022, 03:37 PM)KnitNot Wrote:
(11-15-2022, 12:59 AM)ATENU5 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:48 PM)KnitNot Wrote: Just as I was about to get to my rapier I see the two arrows fly by me. One lands perfectly in Ivo's outie belly button as the other finds its way into Cyrus's chest. The heaving muscular behemoth stood perfectly still, his chest froze and quivered for but a moment as Cyrus fell on his back when his heart failed. Ivo lays groaning on the floor. He stretches out and flexes his abs as he lies on his back. Once Ivo arched his back I realized how wounded he really is. He was pierced all the way through. Blood was spewing from the hole that was once his belly button and from the arrowhead jutting from his back. I start getting excited once I notice how Ivo is proudly displaying a death boner and I reach out for my dagger and I get down on my knees. He reaches out to hold my meaty thighs and looks up in shock and agony, the corner of his eyes is tinged in blood, and his mouth bleeding. I smirk as I place my dagger snug above his heart and I push. I turn to the archer saying "Thank you, but you didn't need to." I then stand up leaving my dagger in Ivo's chest hands all bloodied and I reach out for a handshake saying: "I'm Alex, but my friends call me Knit.".

Alex grabs the coin bag midair and ties it to his waist cloth and looks Leif in the eyes admiring the gentle glint in them. He then says "I like your eyes. You look menacing but something tells me there is more than that about you." and smiles. He then looks down at the blood on his hands and wipes it off on his waist cloth. "You could have shot me from behind but that won't be so honorable now, would it? I couldn't really be bothered with cravens and cowards who strike from behind." Alex then chuckles and starts clapping smirking and looking genuinely impressed. "I'll give you that, I wouldn't like to be on the other end of that bow you really know how to shoot." the smirk turns jokingly sinister "You're lacking in the finishing-off department, however". Alex smiles and wraps his right arm around the archer's shoulders and smiles. "You saved me back there, so I owe you. Take me to the pack I'm sure I can show you my worth."
"Honor are for those who fight, not for these two low lifes. Besides, a dead enemy will not kill you, it doesn't matter if it is an arroew n the chest, or a dagger into the belly."

Leif sling his bow on his back as he don't think he will need to use it any time soon. "Take you to the Pack? Although i say you have potential, i have yet to see you in combat. Judging from you being this close to the arena, I think you want in on one of the matches. I will be fighting there too, to complete my ascension to an Alpha. If you survive the match, then we will talk about letting you join the pack"

The Seasoned wolf then start to walk towards the Arena, his bare feet leave little traces in one the ground. He is heading to the Arena where Alex might want to follow.

The Arena is close to the inner city. The automatic robots carefully scans both Alex and Leif of any dangerous substance. The you are instructed to put your weapons in a locker, which Leif obeys. Alex might observe another buff contender who refuse to give up his great sword. The buff man only wears a loincloth and is arguing with the guard robot, after the robot gave the final warning and counted down, it pops a sharp blade from one of it's arms and delivers a stab right into the disobedient contender, the blade impales the buff loincloth wearer in the abs and he looks down in surprise, before the robot pulls the blade away and return to it's post. The fatally wounded contender only manages to step back a few times before collapsing on to the floor, lying on his back, blood pouring out the dead buff fighter. Another robot comes and drags the deceased man away.

"Remember, do what the robot says, or you die" Leif warns Alex as he looks at the upcoming match. It seems there is a group fighting match, in teams of two. The winner gets a day pass into the inner city, all expense paid.