Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
set 39....Thank you all for comments..they are important to me.
(10-10-2021, 05:38 AM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 12:18 AM)eroticus Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 04:10 PM)Stabano Wrote: that's it, thanks! His best stuff!

Thanks Predator for helping us locate the gif and jpg images of that double kill. The mutual cumshots after each naked fighter sticks the other in the gut with a different blade are icing on the cake. Hats (helmets) off once again to Eroticus for his bone-stiffening creativity.

Incredible...Mr Predator...truly amazing....finding this gif image....considering Chase has 1467 posts containing many thousands of images..that you found it or remembered where it was located...my thanks too...since I still have not yet found it in my files.  In the 17 years that I have been creating these images I have made over 10,000 images...They are organized in 12 galleries...so far I have posted on this site only images from the first 2 galleries.
Thank you Eroticus and TakeNoPrizners! This one, for me at least, had all the elements to make it memorable when I happened across it. Two naked and virile combatants in physical contact getting it in their bellies and, most of all, it’s animated; a real classic!

I must also thank Chase for his extensive, multi contributor, library of hot images that helps to preserve the otherwise lost or forgotten.
The artwork is very familiar and could be similar to that created by the person from the old site "Blindfolded and Alone" who created quite a few Giffs of which I still have a few. They were the first animations of this sort of thing that I think i ever saw and are a bit dated now but still fun to watch and time consuming to create. Interesting to see the similarity.
(11-30-2021, 11:39 AM)ukonz99 Wrote: The artwork is very familiar and could be similar to that created by the person from the old site "Blindfolded and Alone" who created quite a few Giffs of which I still have a few. They were the first animations of this sort of thing that I think i ever saw and are a bit dated now but still fun to watch and time consuming to create. Interesting to see the similarity.

You are correct....I was a contributor to the Blindfolded and Alone blog...and this is a Gif that I created. Also the B and A blog was originally created by our own The Mighty Foo...all his work is now located at the Fetlife website here: TheMightyFoo's Pics | FetLife . Foo also created a few gifs that were very good.
Yes I look for its well ood job.