Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
Wow, thank you!
(03-03-2022, 07:53 PM)someguy123user Wrote: Here is another "extract" with some "aftermatch" scene that I filmed/edited recently. This kind of scene will be used among others towards the ending of the film:
Fuck, this is absolutely incredible! I love how the bowman comes in and gives the thumbs up to his downed brother in arms. Sorry you got killed dude, but good shooting! We won!
Fantastic, love every aspect of it! Thank you!

Ps: how do you get the arrows to stick?
thanks, guys, glad you like it still Smile

@RichardWeed - they come with a small sticky circle (made with the adhesive tape I suppose). Because bolt props are very light it is enough to hold them in place even with some light movement. Courtesy of combatposer.

Amazing, thanks for the update!
I really like the last scene where he is desperately struggling to breathe, I can't remember seeing anything like this before.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
wow ... these are incredible!!! Thanks for all the previews ... really excited for the whole project... keep us posted... and thanks for all your time and effort!
Beautiful! And how the hell do you get those bolts to stick?
OMFG I cannot wait! You are awesome!
Drool!  Smile
Keep up the good work.